The TOPO Puffer Hoodie $320 CAD $191 CAD
Regular price Sale price
Made In Canada
Regular price $320
TOPO's Puffer Hoodie is highly compressible and ultra-packable.
Topo Designs has been designing and manufacturing outdoor goods in Colorado for a decade now. They are rooted in mountain culture and outdoor living but love exploring cities and world travel and this is reflected in their unique takes on proven classics. They are good people, making quality goods and Sitka is happy to work with them.
- Classic styling with a trim fit made for women
- Lightweight PrimaLoft® fill
- Nylon ripstop
- Full hood
- Oversized zipper YKK full-front closure
- Side zippered hand pockets
Model is 5'6" and wearing size S. The TOPO Puffer Hoodie is a classic fit - use as an extra layer during mountain travel, or running errands around town.
TOPO Sizing Chart
X-Small: Chest: 38" / Length: 24.5" / Raglan Sleeve: 30.5"
Small: Chest: 40" / Length: 25.5" / Raglan Sleeve: 31.5"
Medium: Chest: 42" / Length: 26" / Raglan Sleeve: 32"
Large: Chest: 45" / Length: 27" / Raglan Sleeve: 32.5"
Silktique 1.1 oz. calendered ripstop nylon, 100% polyester PrimaLoft® insulation with 60% post-consumer recycled content. All the warmth without the weight.
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Wash only when absolutely necessary (keep microplastics out of the eco-system)
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry