Sitka Standard Fit T-Shirt constructed with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton jersey. Screen printed "Save da Sea" artwork at centre chest. Made in CANADA.
Sitka standard fit organic t-shirts are designed as a comfortable, durable, versatile uniform staple. They can be worn alone, as an under garment, layered for extra comfort or warmth, and just about everything in between.
- 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton 9oz jersey knit. This premium quality, pre-shrunk, medium weight fabric is exceptionally comfortable, fits the body well, and is milled in CANADA.
- Flat lock stitched critical seams for comfort and to extend the life of the garment.
- "Save da Sea" artwork screen printed at centre chest.
- Screen printed back neck label for comfort.
- Water-based screen printing ink to reduce impact of harmful chemicals being released into waste water and the environment.
- Life-cycle conservation and care: wash cold, only if necessary. Use environmentally friendly detergent. Hang to dry. Re-use, repair, re-purpose.
- Made in CANADA.
Slim fitting with a little extra room through the upper body for movement and a straight hem. The perfect fitting t-shirt. See our complete fit guide for detailed Sitka standard measurements.