Sitka Standard fit t-shirt constructed with 100% cotton jersey. Screen printed with SSC (Sitka Society for Conservation) artwork. Learn more about the SSC at https://sitka.ca/pages/ssc
Made in CANADA.
Sitka standard fit organic t-shirts are designed as a comfortable, durable, versatile uniform staple. They can be worn alone, as an under garment, layered for extra comfort or warmth, and just about everything in between.
- 100% cotton 9oz jersey knit. This premium quality, pre-shrunk, medium weight fabric is exceptionally comfortable, fits the body well and is milled in CANADA.
- Flat lock stitched critical seams for comfort and to extend the life of the garment.
- Iconic Sitka Surf co artwork screen printed at left chest and back.
- Screen printed back neck label for comfort.
- Water based screen printing ink to reduce impact of harmful chemicals being released into waste water and the environment.
- Life-cycle conservation and care: wash cold, only if necessary. Use environmentally friendly detergent. Hang to dry. Re-use, repair, re-purpose.
- Made at WS & Co. Factory in Ontario, Canada.
- Made in CANADA.
Our Sitka Standard Men's t-shirt fit. slim fitting with a little extra room through the upper body for movement and a straight hem. The perfect fitting t-shirt. See our complete fit guide for detailed Sitka standard measurements.