The 165 Merino Tee $100 CAD
Made In Canada
Sitka men's standard fit t-shirt is made with 100% Merino Wool.
- 100% merino wool 165 GSM jersey knit
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Pocket on left chest
- Sitka woven label at hem
- Straight hem
- Water based screen printing ink for back neck label
Model is 6'4” and wearing size L. Compared to its cotton counterpay, this merino t-shirt is designed to fit closer to the body. Using the merino jersey allows stretch and creates flexibility and movement.
We chose this light weight jersey weighing in at 165 grams per square meter for its temperature regulating quality in cold and warm weather. Our 100% merino wool comes from non-mulesed sheep. We believe that should be the industry standard. Find out more: Merino Wool
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine wash on a gentle cycle with like colours
- Remove other garments with zippers or buttons to prevent snagging
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your merino jersey to prevent warping or stretching