Sitka standard fit shirt with flap pockets. Made with temperature regulating and durable 80% wool 20% polyester plaid.
Made in CANADA.
The Grise shirt offers detailing for active outdoor uses with flap front pockets, reinforced elbows and a back box pleat for extra movement. Made in custom colour plaid wool blend fabric, this shirt regulates body temperature, is extremely durable and stays looking new and crisp for the long haul.
- 80% wool 20% polyester medium weight custom plaid.
- Comfortable contrast fabric at inner collar, yoke and cuffs.
- 2 front chest pockets with flaps.
- Reinforced elbow patches with durable cotton canvas.
- Box pleat at back yoke.
- 2 button adjustable cuffs with open able placket.
- Bartacks at all stress points for durability.
- All critical seams double topstitched.
- Cotton Sitka tree label at lower side seam.
- Life-cycle conservation and care: wash cold, only if necessary. use environmentally friendly detergent. hang to dry. re-use, repair, re-purpose.
- Made in CANADA.
Cut to fit slim through the body while maintaining great range of motion in the arms. It is versatile and can be easily used as an everyday staple. See our complete fit guide for detailed Sitka standard measurements.