Sitka standard fit shirt with flap pockets. Made with soft, comfortable shirt weight 100% cotton corduroy.
Made in CANADA.
The corduroy camp shirt offers detailing for active outdoor uses with flap front pockets, reinforced elbows and a back box pleat for extra movement. Cut to fit slim through the body while maintaining great range of motion in the arms, its versatile and can be easily used as an everyday staple. The shirt weigh corduroy fabric offers amazing comfort and is a great layering option with waxed or waterproof outerwear.
- 100% cotton 4.5 oz. corduroy. Made in Japan.
- 2 front chest pockets with flaps.
- Reinforced elbow patches with durable cotton twill.
- Box pleat at back yoke with hang loop.
- 2 button adjustable cuffs with open able placket.
- Bartacks at all stress points for durability.
- All critical seams double topstitched.
- Cotton Sitka tree label at lower side seam.
- Life-cycle conservation and care: wash cold, only if necessary. Use environmentally friendly detergent. Hang to dry. Re-use, repair, re-purpose.
- Made in CANADA.
Our Sitka Men's shirt fit. Active fit through shoulders and sleeve for increased mobility and full range of motion. Has a slimmer fit through body while still maintaining the ability to layer over t-shirts. See our complete fit guide for detailed Sitka standard measurements.