The Camp Overshirt $175 CAD
Made In Canada
Sitka women's classic fit plaid overshirt. Made with an 80% wool and 20% polyester shell and a 100% cotton twill liner.
The Camp Overshirt is the perfect year-round layer. Add it underneath a jacket for a little extra warmth in the cold, or as a lightweight outer layer. Designed with two sets of pockets and a single button closure, it's stylish and functional for city living and outdoor adventuring alike.
- 80% wool 20% polyester
- 100% cotton twill lining
- Set in sleeves
- Double-needle flat felled seam
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Two sets of front pockets
- Double stitched patch pockets on chest, one with flap
- Lower hidden pockets
- Hang loop at bottom of the yoke at centre back
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable placket
- Curved hem
- Sitka woven label sewn on left side of the garment
Model is 5’9” and wearing size S. This shirt fits relaxed and slightly oversized. Designed as an overshirt, it can also be comfortably worn under a jacket.
Our blended wool plaid is woven with 80% wool and 20% polyester. This blend gives the fabric all the amazing qualities of wool and the strength of the polyester. Find out more: Wool
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash. If necessary, machine-wash on a gentle cycle with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry