The Field Shirt $175 CAD
Made In Canada
Sitka women's classic fit plaid shirt made of 100% organic cotton flannel.
The Field Shirt is quite possibly the most versatile shirt we've made. Sharp enough to wear to the office but fully functional for your outdoor pursuits, it can be worn on its own or as a light outer layer. The tight-woven flannel fabric is soft yet durable, with elbow patches and reinforced construction on stress points. The Field Shirt is most definitely not just for camping. Wear it alone, or as an extra layer of comfort and warmth.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Lightly brushed fabric
- Double-needle flat felled seams
- Pleat below yolk at the centre back
- Double-needle patch pockets with flaps and button closures
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable placket
- Curved hem
- Sitka woven label sewn on left side of the garment
Model is 5’3” and wearing size XS. The Field Shirt is designed with a relaxed body for active lifestyles. Back pleats minimize the restrictive feel of standard button-up shirts, adding room for movement. Extra fabric in the sleeves allows for comfort when swinging an axe or lounging out at the end of the day, whatever the case may be.
Introducing our first 100% GOTS certified organic cotton plaid. This tightly knit plaid was custom designed for Sitka. Woven at 255 grams per square meter, the tightness of this weave gives the cotton fabric superior durability. Find out more: Organic Cotton
Made in Canada
Take care of your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Handwash or machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry