The Camp Shirt $170 CAD
Made In Canada
Sitka men's standard fit plaid shirt is made of 80% wool and 20% polyester.
- 80% wool 20% polyester
- Set in sleeves
- Double-needle flat felled seam
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Two sets of front pockets
- Double stitched patch pockets on chest, one with flap
- Hang loop at bottom of the yoke at centre back
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable placket
- Curved hem
- Sitka woven label sewn on left side of the garment
Model is 6’1” and wearing size M. The Camp Shirt is designed with a relaxed body for active lifestyles. Back pleats and extra fabric in the sleeves minimize the restrictive feel of standard button-up shirts, adding comfort and room for movement.
Our blended wool plaid is woven with 80% wool and 20% polyester. This blend gives the fabric all the amazing qualities of wool and the strength of the polyester. Find out more: Wool
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash. If necessary, machine-wash on a gentle cycle with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry