Sitka x Stanfield's Crew $110 CAD
Made In Canada
Sitka men's slim fit crew sweater relaxes to your body and becomes a standard fit.
Building off over 150 years of tradition, Sitka has worked with Stanfield's to update the fit and function of proven staples.
Stanfield's was founded in 1856 and has been part of the cultural fabric of Canada. The Klondike Gold Rush of 1897 provided them with their first big break where some 100,000 people, spurred by rumors of gold, made their way north to the harsh terrain of the Yukon. The Stanfield’s “Unshrinkable” Underwear was pivotal to the would-be-prospectors and miners who could find no substitute for the warm, heavy, woolly underwear.
- 80% wool 20% nylon
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Sleeve cuffs and wide hemline
- Straight hem
- Sitka X Stanfield woven label at hem and back neck
Model is 6'4" and wearing size L. Compared to Stanfield's classic crewneck cut, the Sitka X Stanfield's Crew is designed to fit closer to the body. The unique knit allows stretch and creates flexibility and movement.
Stanfield's blended heavy ribbing knit is woven with 80% wool and 20% nylon. The sweater is knit in such a way to allow a generous amount of mechanical stretch. Find out more: Wool
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary *Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine-wash on a gentle cycle with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your wool to prevent warping or stretching