Big Little Fish Tee $60 CAD
Made In Canada
This t-shirt supports a suspension of the Georgia Strait herring fishery for a healthy Salish Sea.
Herring are a cornerstone of marine biodiversity on the B.C. coast because many other species depend on them as a key food source. However, a wasteful commercial sac roe fishery is threatening herring stocks and therefore, the whales, wolves, fish, and birds that depend on them. Proceeds of this t-shirt help fund efforts to establish a moratorium on a wasteful commercial sac roe fishery so that stocks can rebuild and the ecosystem can have the chance to flourish.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton 9 oz jersey knit
- Herring Art by Briony Penn
- Pre-shrunk, medium weight fabric
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Straight hem
- Sitka woven label at hem and for back neck label
- Front and back water based screen print.
This is our genderless fit t-shirt. Charlotte is wearing size XS and Isaiah is wearing size M. A traditional style with a moderate relaxed body to give the wearer room for mobility.
Our 9oz cotton jersey is not only GOTS certified, it is also milled, dyed and finished in Canada. Find out more: Organic Cotton
Made in Canada
Take Responsibility for your garments to extend their life.
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
- Tumble dry if necessary
- Store your jersey folded to prevent warping or stretching