The Woolies $35 CAD
Made In Canada
Sitka's authentic woolen sock.
A family-run business and a source of local pride, Duray has been making socks for over 75 years in Quebec, Canada. Their authentic woollen sock starts from selecting first-rate textiles in an unprocessed state. Natural fibres such as sheep's and lamb's wool are sorted, amalgamated for their blends, and carded. This process results in solid, strong yarn for soft, cushy socks with a rustic knit - perfect for Canadian winters.
- 52% wool, 26% acrylic, 21% nylon, and 1% spandex
- Double-twisted yarn
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
- S/M is a women's size 6-9 and a men's size 4-7
- L is a women's size 10-13 and a men's size 8-12
Temperature regulating and antimicrobial properties make wool the perfect fibre for socks. The wool is blended for strength, durability and to ensure the socks retain their shape throughout their lifetime. Find out more: Wool
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your socks to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang or lay flat to dry