Summer is upon us and it’s time to get fired up for festivals, parties and general outdoor good times. Someone has to facilitate these good times, and those people are the Sitka Summer Ambassadors. We’re looking to hire a couple of people to to bring the Sitka camp to everywhere you want to be this summer. See below for job details:
- Passion for fashion, action sports, music, art and the culture that surrounds the industry • A valid drivers license and vehicle
- Ability to travel often
- Own an iPhone/Blackberry or a high resolution camera phone to send media live from event. Own laptop is an asset.
- Passionate about social media, interested in working in PR, marketing or communications and want industry experience
- Photoshop and Illustrator capabilities
- Are flexible, positive, patient, organized, and able to enjoy yourself at a major event while executing project initiatives.
- Research and register for relevant events for each weekend of the summer
- Prepare booth and all other necessities prior to event
- Attend events, work at the booth, sell merchandise, take photos, create hype
- Organize event documentation for use on blog, Facebook, etc. both during the event for short posts and after the event for a full recap
- Report event outcomes to Marketing Director after events
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line EVENTS